Vampire RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role playing forum about vampires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for his Fledling.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

Looking for his Fledling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:17 am

She nodded, "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 am

Allistor smiled. "It's a nice name, Come with us, you are better off away from that jerk."

((OCC: Look on the Coven Posts.))
Back to top Go down
http://vampirerp.heavenforum.com
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:13 am

"My names Akane." she replied.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:10 am

The master waved his hand in a meh motion and walked over to John. "I am sorry that I didn't find you in time. I am Allistor, creator and leader of the Canada branch of the Vampire Guild."

John looked at him confused. "I thought you hated me."

He laughed. "Lets get out of here... you, what is your name?" he was looking at Akane.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 am

"Whatever." he said and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 am

"No you learned that being a master is more than rape or control. It has to do with being a master, nothing else. You must learn to be a teacher. Not a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 pm

"Heh, that shes a bitch that cant be trusted." he said and glared at Akane.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:57 pm

"Now what did you learn?" The Master looked at him coldly.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 pm

When the wound wouldn't heal he painced on the inside on the out side he looked calm. "The bitch isn't even worth it. fucking take her if you want her." he said huffing and his katana disapered.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 pm

The Maker moved to the side and slashed him leaving a cut that wouldn't heal. "I hold myself highly 'cause I am a high rank vampire. I run the guild of vampires."
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 pm

"You think to highly of yourself." he said coldly and attacked him.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:50 pm

The Maker looked at him closely. "I said prove yourself, now move before i get bored and actually hit you, knocking you to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:48 pm

A smirked crossed Valicks face. "heh now the real fun begens." he took a fighting sences and waited for the other man to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:46 pm

The maker Pulled out an ancient katana. "You don't know who your dealing with, My organization doesn't stand for your kind of vampire.... for the guild." He stood in a quite ancient pose. "Show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Valick ran after them. "I'll find you no matter where you go Akane! your MINE" he yelled as he stopped infront of Johns maker. "Step out of the way."
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:44 pm

John smiled. "I dont even know him."
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:42 pm

Akane smilled at the man. "Thank you."

she then looked at John. "How come you get the nice maker?" she then grabbed his hand. "Lets just fucking run."
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:40 pm

John dodged him and managed to grab Akane and ran for the door with her. " He'll kill us if I continue." As he was running he bumped into a man in a dark trench coat.

The man looked at him. "There you are."

John looked at him with confusion. "Who are you?"

The man chuckled. "Your Maker, you ran and you never let me catch up to you."

"Well I am kinda busy... um running from him." John pointed at a guy running at him with a katana.

John's master laughed. "Start running, he will be dealing with me."
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:37 pm

'John look out!' she mentally yelled at him seeing Valicks swing.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:34 pm

With a swift movement Valick bent backwards and swung at John.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 pm

'I wont. he said in to her telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Akane watched them scared shit less.

'Don't die john...' she thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:30 pm

John got hit in the leg and he screamed. John gave him a look of murder and ran at him swinging for his eye.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Valick swung at John in a odd manner that it looked like it was going to hit his arm but it was really going for his leg.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm

John hopped back and prepared himself.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:24 pm

A katana appered in Valicks hands and the wound heald. "Now some fun." he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:21 pm

John swung from behind him and slashed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:20 pm

A dark laugh filled the room as he put his hands up. "Ok, ok, take it esay there." He then appered behind John. "This is the sent i've been smelling on her. Did I say you could have her?!" he glared at him. "Dont touch what is mine!"
Back to top Go down
John Cerebis
Admin
John Cerebis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 pm

John came in with a katana. "Let her the fuck go." John had his katana to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:54 pm

"Your mine Akane forever." he said glaring at her. "I will do what I like to you." he then kissed her again more forcfully.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Akane grabbed his hands to stop him from takeing off her shirt. She tryed to push him of.

'No... I can't go though that again...'

"Please stop." she wisppered as she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:50 pm

He kissed her as he pulled her off the floor and slamed her back into the wall. He begane to take off her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Akane closed her eyes holdinbg back tears.

'...no, no, no, not again...'
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:46 pm

"Good." he said and kissed her forcfully.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:44 pm

She looked at him with big eyes. "..N-no..." she said scared.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:42 pm

He grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "You want to piss me off more?!" he asked angry getting close to her face.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:39 pm

She begane to panic and she sat up looking away from him.

'...I can't do it... I just can't...'
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:38 pm

He walked over to her leand over her and pulled her by the hair to look at him. "Now what are you going to do to make me happy again?" he asked then licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Akane knew better then to try and get up she just layed there not moveing to scared to move.

'I should have listened to my head and not my heart.'
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:32 pm

He walked closer to her glaring. "Not as sorry as your going to be." he grabbed her by the neck and throws her at a walk.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Akane's eyes widen as she was dragged when she got into the room she pulled away from him and backed away scared.

"I'm sorry... I-I lost track of time... and I made a friend... i-i'm sorry." she said as she looked at him with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:27 pm

He stood up and grabbed her arm pulling her closer so he could wisper in her ear. "Your in big troble missy." he said and dragged her to the back rooms. He pulled her inside on of the rooms and shut the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:24 pm

Akane sighed and walked to the night club and walked into the club. She looked around and seen him sitting there. When she seen how mad he was she began to be scard. she walked over to him with her head down.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Get your ass to the night club now! or your dead! he ended the conversaytion with her and waited his anger growing every second he waited.
Back to top Go down
Akane Alusdark

Akane Alusdark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Akane got the message as she walked outside. 'I...i... was with a friend...' she telepathicly replied to him.
Back to top Go down
Valick

Valick

PostSubject: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:17 pm

He walked into the night club and looked around. where the hell is she? I told her to get her victem and get out. He said down at a table and telepathicly called Akane. Where are you you dumn bitch?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for his Fledling.   Looking for his Fledling. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for his Fledling.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire RP :: Night Club-
Jump to: