Vampire RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role playing forum about vampires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the blooding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:56 pm

i know my mentor te one who turned me into a vampire is dead the lord of the vampinze killed him
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Hitori thought about what he said for awhile. "Well that's stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:04 pm

we can still surive if we feed of animals such as rabbits and goats and dogs but to us snake's cat's and DEFENATLY other vamires blood to us is poisoinus and of coarse the'll be a war starting soon and we already wasted our nonly three chances
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:30 pm

"But still...Eventually all humans would have died and then we would all die with no one to feed from..."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:42 pm

yes true but when they drink them dry they can go MONTHS before drinking agian as of us vampires must drink frequently since we only take a few sippsof blood per person
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:00 pm

"But if they always drink the human dry they will evebtually kill off all of the humans and there will be no one to feed from at all."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:15 am

police, crazy vampire hunters insane vampinze and vampenets

you when we drink from some one we only take a little blood but there where a group of vampires that belived only killing while drinking was a honatable thing to do beacause if we drink them dry and they die physically the die but spiritually part of thm stay behind and stays with the vampire who drank them but long ago 300 vampires belived in only drinking to kill and the vampire code states to only take a little at a time so they broke away and formed vampinze and turned into sworn enemys of the vampires beacause of the prophecy they were told of Mr. Tiny
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:29 pm

"...Dangers? Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 am

thats kind for your concern but you see the ring leader Mr.Tall is kind to us he splits the profits evenly he givs us good food he puts a roof over u head ou see he is a magician he has tents that are house on the inside and has magical powers there alot of people at Cirque de Freak we call it a freakshow so it sounds common but we rareley but on a show and we play for kings and sultans, princes and dukes we travel ALL over the world its actually a great place to get use to despite the dangers
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:13 am

"You don't belong in a freak show. You're not a freak. No one is..."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Cirque de Freak is a freak show a traveling circus i help my vampire master the one who blooded me Mr. Crepsley out in the show im his assiantant
(ooc: it's actllay a series that is ONE OF THE BEST read the first book called a living nightmare and its AWSOME!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 pm

She looked a little confused, "What's Cirque de Freak? It sounds like it's somewhere in France."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:03 am

and besides i might have to go back to Cirque de Freak anytime now
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:03 pm

"I guess that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:25 am

well 1 reason 1st impressions are always iportant in life 2nd i am just nice i am like that and it would be rude of me to act otherwise 3rdly * sipped on his glassof blood*
thirdly you seemed like a nice person so i should be nice back
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:09 pm

"Umm...Okay..." She took a sip of blood. "Why are you being so nice to me? We only just met..."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:25 pm

*he snapped his fingers as two pints of blood appeared before them*
Drink up
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:01 pm

"Umm...Sure why not."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:25 am

not sure relly i go where ever the wind takes me and i travel faster than the winds so i doubt ill stay long do you want somewhing to drink?
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 pm

"Hi Darren I'm Hitori." She smiled, "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:59 am

i am Darren....Darren Shan nice to meet you
(ooc: he is the author of the Circue De Freak Series AWSOME vampire book is wat my character is based on)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:03 am

Hitori noticed a man standing there. She walked over to him, "Hi sir what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan

Darren Shan

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 am

it has been a month since his last drink and he rembered when he was just a vampires asistaint how he didnt want to drink human blood and what mister creplesy told him " rember david if we drink humans dry there bodies will die yes but there spirit and memoreies will live forever inside us after we suck them dry that is why vampinze belive it is more honarable to drink them fry then to take a littl every now and then"
he stilll couldnt belive its been so long but only a few short years ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the blooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blooding   the blooding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the blooding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire RP :: Night Club-
Jump to: